In your opinion, are real estate prices too high compared to wages where you live? Or is the current level normal?
The real estate situation in the U.S. is getting worse. Prices have stagnated in many areas and sellers are beginning to wonder if they’re ever going to be able to move. Inventory is building up as these sales are slowing down. With interest rates rising, a perfect storm is brewing. I hope you brought your umbrella.
Existing-Home Sales Decline Across the Country in September | www.nar.realtor
fins techs lower.jpg (516×467)
SheepleAnalytics on Twitter: “ICYMI – US bank will loan you money for 3 months at 70.65% APR if you sign up for automatic payments. @RudyHavenstein @DavidBCollum @TheLimerickKing… t.co/ZpTTqvzWXs“
More banks are trying to get a piece of the payday loan pie – MarketWatch
What Is U.S. Bank Simple Loan? | Q&A | U.S. Bank
Bank OZK | Condo Construction
- This Is The Real Reason Why They Raided Mar-a-Lago
- Congressional Republicans, Like Democrats, Want Trump Out Of The Picture Because They Are Both Bought And Paid For By The Same Tribe
- The U.S. Government: The Information Is Classified as Above Top Secret, We Can’t Name the Agencies Involved
- This Is How Globo Homo Works
- China Just Made A Move That Could Literally Provoke A Major War With The United States
- Are We Witnessing The Collapse Of America’s System Of Government?
- Bill Gates Developing Vaccine That Spreads ‘Like a Virus’ To Vaccinate People Without Consent
- The Government Is Hiding a Serious Economic Secret
- China’s Warning ENTIRE Economy Will Collapse In 34 Days
- The Fed-created wild drooling “investors” have learned nothing & huge comeuppance is ahead. The version 2.0 of The Big Short begins…