In your opinion, what kind of impact will interest rates have on the stock market?
The market fell. And then it fell some more. Eventually the DOW dropped 666 points. The average investor simply didn’t think it was possible. But these are market forces at work. Sometimes there are corrections. It happens. Those who are investing with margin, were really punished in the incident today. Are you prepared for more volatility?
Dow plummets 665 points, capping worst week in 2 years
Effective Federal Funds Rate | FRED | St. Louis Fed
Dow Plunges 666 Points as Rate Angst Sinks Bonds: Markets Wrap – Bloomberg
- Over the last week, the mainstream news media claimed that hurricanes are becoming more frequent & intense, but they’re not, as the data clearly show.
- PayPal goes full 1984 in November…
- Musk tweets wrong think poll. Twitter explodes – Zelensky Responds
- Banks are over leveraged 2 QUADRILLION dollars in derivatives. This will be the worst financial collapse EVER.
- Fact-Check articles are created by the left to censor negative news about Democrats.
- A Timeline Of 12 Historic Events That Have All Happened Within The Past 12 Days
- Warning: the Fed Didn’t Pivot Yesterday… If Anything It Doesn’t Need to Anymore
- Livin’ In Biden’s Paradise! Percentage Of NYSE Stocks Closing Above 200 Day Moving Average Collapses To 13.48% (Bollinger Band, Fibonacci, Elliott Wave, Ichimoku)
- Gov Just Seized Our Water – Notified Us Can’t Grow A Garden Next Year / Off Grid Living In A Tiny House
- Alanis Morissette to boyfriend: “You’re essentially my employee and I like you having to depend on me”