by Chris Black
Something not noted in the article but gives it huge context – this record 108,000 overdose deaths in 2021 comes despite the fact that nearly every first responder – police, EMT, firefighter – carries Narcan which can stop an overdose in its tracks.
So those years in the 2010s when we had as many as 47,000 overdose deaths – that’s when first responders couldn’t save as many lives because they lacked the tools.
So to top 108,000 in one year when Narcan is all around? That means the actual opioid abuse rate is skyrocketing.
Guess who’s behind this?
‘Completely devastating’: US passes 1m overdose deaths since records began t.co/iIqY6lr9T6
— martin smith (@martinsmith02) May 13, 2022
- Bidenflation Still Soaring, But Metals Dive -15% Since May 4th (Food UP 61.5% Under Biden, Gasoline UP 86%, Diesel UP 111%, Rents UP 16%)
- Your Standard Of Living Is Being Systematically Destroyed
- DIESELGEDDON – America’s diesel supply on verge of catastrophic collapse, leading to HALTING of food, fertilizer, coal and energy
- The Everything Bubble Has Officially Burst… The Time to Prepare is NOW!
- A Bizarre Skin Disease Is Mysteriously Spreading In The UK
- Cars Passing Through Chicago Being Attacked
- Sudden rise of unvaccinated children with liver damage, were breastfed (by fully vaccinated mothers)
- Now We Are Being Told To Expect Food And Diesel Shortages For The Foreseeable Future
- Seemingly ENDLESS clips of new WH Press Secretary calling literally EVERYTHING racist
- Statement from the Ukrainian 1st battalion of 1st company of 115th Brigade