You can’t make an omelette unless you crack some eggs, but you can’t crack some eggs unless you can actually afford them…
(by Half Dollar) I forgot to buy eggs last week when I made a purchase at Walmart.
It’s probably a good thing though.
Because I nearly fell out of my oversized bonded-leather recliner when I saw the price:
And before somebody shouts, “but it’s all about the sickened chickens in the United States”, let me remind everybody what is happening to prices on pretty much everything, pretty much everywhere.
And it really is a kick to the nether region, especially considering pre-Zombie Apocalypse prices:
- The Level Of Evil In Our Society Is Off The Charts
- Insiders are running to the exit…
- World War 3: The Stage Is Being Set For The United States To Go To War With China And Russia Simultaneously
- Irish President Says Elon Musk is a Dictator Because He Wants to Give People Too Much Freedom
- China Responds to Joe Biden’s Declaration of War
- DEF fluid shortage…Shortage of Urea will cause shortage of DEF used in ALL modern diesel engines.
- IMF Says This is the Biggest Crisis Since World War II
- Democrat Candidate Tells Drug Addicts to Break Into Empty Houses and Live There
- Did Klaus Schwab Just Threaten Brazil President Bolosonaro for NOT Signing the Pandemic Treaty? We “Powerful” “Have the Means to Impose the State of the World”
- Pfizer Tells Federal Judge that Pfizer Owns the Federal Government and Is thereby Immune to Normal Contract Law