A new AP poll released this week shows for the first time that Americans are souring on “Putin’s price hike” as a cost of propping up Ukraine in its war with Russia. Six and seven dollar a gallon gas plus raging inflation have brought the cost of an interventionist foreign policy home to the US and Americans are not happy. Also today, Zelensky’s top aide has some colorful words for Ukraine’s western sponsors.
- WTF, Who Is Running Our Country?
- DOJ Just Straight Dropping The Mask
- Left calls for war in all rural areas says cops cant do nothing
- Top Biden energy advisor thinks it’s all very f*cking funny.
- It’s going to be a very cold summer for realtors, loan officers, movers, appraisers, contractors…
- They’ll come for your cars soon.
- You Will Never See This on the News
- COMMIEFORNIA: These Prices Are Insane!
- The FBI is So Out of Control They are Now Interrogating Low Level GOP Hacks
- Monkeypox Rising, Officials Ramp Up Testing, WHO Does Emergency Meeting