Sharing is Caring!
The UK, Australia and the United States have agreed a “landmark” partnership to boost their defences and share nuclear submarine secrets at a time of growing concern over China.
- Australia could form economic bloc dubbed ‘The Quad’ with US, Japan and India
- US state official said the four-way country grouping could fill Indo-Pacific region
- Added South Korea, Vietnam and New Zealand could eventually join the alliance
- The US said ‘The Quad’ could protect against ‘a potential challenge from China’
- Move comes amid rising tensions between the Australian government and China
See also Australia's New biking laws ~ Bikers can't display tattoos, gather in public, wear their insignias. Penalty? 1-5 years in prison.