A town in the UK has so many cannabis farms that they’re causing power cuts. Drug dealers in the north of England have been rinsing the area’s electricity supply as they rake in millions.
Police have recently been cracking down on criminals, shutting down 61 cannabis farms and seizing 6,797 plants with a street value of £6.8million in Rotherham since October last year.
Local residents have spoken out about the stress of constantly going without power. “It was every day. You couldn’t do anything, just wait for them until they turn it back on. But I’m not going to report it because I’m not a snitch.’’
- Dutch Government to Ban All Farming
- School board meeting: Superintendent slips up and says what he shouldn’t.
- Buyers are gone. Sellers are desperate. This is what start to a Housing Crash looks like.
- Why Are So Many Extremely Bizarre “Mystery Creatures” Starting To Appear All Over The Planet?
- 100-Year-Old Military Vet Becomes “I Should Have Sided with Hitler” Meme
- “THREE of the top FIVE issuers …have already defaulted on their dollar bonds” BUCKLE UP
- Dr. Jordan Peterson tears woke Twitter admins a new one…
- You know inflation is bad when even simps start cutting back
- Man goes into his BANK, wants to withdraw his OWN money,bank wants to know PRECISELY how he will be spending it
- Zelensky’s inner circle is buying up expensive real estate in Switzerland