THE UK has created and successfully tested a new arsenal of military robots, which will allow British soldiers to have the edge in the war on ISIS and fight in a more secure and rapid way. The AI technology, called SAPIENT, will be able to scan battlefields and identify hidden attackers, by sending sensors to soldiers on the ground.. The robots were tested on the streets of Montreal..
The quest for dominance on the battlefield has become a race to develop the most advanced electronics and computing with debates rife over the use of killer military robots.. It was tested by Canadian soldiers on a mock urban battlefield in Montreal alongside a range of experimental military technology created by other nations, including robotic exoskeleton suits, night vision
General Mark Carleton-Smith, the head of the Army, spoke earlier this year of a “darkening geopolitical picture” and said warfare was moving into areas such as cyberwarfare, artificial intelligence and autonomous technology..
- China’s Warning ENTIRE Economy Will Collapse In 34 Days
- Trump declassified documents that proved the crimes of the FBI. Biden reclassified them & never told him
- U.S. households now own roughly 52% of the stock market and they are now struggling to make ends meet in this inflationary environment… What could go wrong?
- Biden’s White House has gotten so bad that actual banana republics are looking down at us…
- These Commercials from the Nineties Were Something Else
- Justin Bieber Goes Full-Hitler
- Ultimate Doom! Dec. 13, 2022 Now Called ‘C-DAY’ “BIDEN BUCKS”/ Central Bank Digital Currency: (CBDC) Executive Order 14067
- Now They Are Telling Us That The Rain That Falls From The Sky Is Extremely Dangerous And Can Cause Cancer
- They Have Awakened the Sleeping Boomer
- Democrat mega-donor Steve Kirsch mic drop on Fox News…