- accine Minister Nadhim Zahawi has confirmed vaccine passports will be used at large venues in near future
- He said the Government wants to avoid a ‘open shut, open shut’ situation for firms amid Covid-19 uncertainty
- Mr Zahawi said that vaccine certification is the ‘best way’ to ensure venues stay open during winter months
Nadhim Zahawi today confirmed vaccine passports will be required to gain entry to large venues, arguing the documents are the ‘best way’ to avoid winter Covid closures.
The Vaccine Minister said the Government is concerned large venues ‘could end up causing a real spike in infections’ because of groups of people mixing in close proximity.
He said the ‘worst thing’ for those venues would be for surging coronavirus case numbers to result in an ‘open shut, open shut strategy’ and the ‘best way’ to ensure they can remain open for the long term ‘is to check vaccine status’.
- Stanford business study shows bank values are actually $2trillion lower than book value
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Putin Announces Agreement for the Yuan to Become the New Global Reserve Currency
- Incredibly Good Article in The Economist About the Banking Crisis
- Are They Actually Trying To Crash The Economy On Purpose?
- UBS may bail out of the Credit Suisse deal, too many issues.
- UKRAINE WAR ENDING?
- To the moon! The interest payments of the US Government as old debt is rolled into new one.
- The UN Moves to Take Control of ALL Water
- Elon Musk responds to Biden’s bullshit nationalization of land in Texas