For those who do not know where TPS stands for: pic.twitter.com/LYvY11wpl4
— Robin Gerritsen (@RobinGerritsen) March 3, 2022
The United States announced on Thursday that it is granting “temporary protected status” to Ukrainians in the country for the next 18 months.
The move by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) allows Ukrainians currently in the United States to remain here and lifts the threat of deportation.
“Russia’s premeditated and unprovoked attack on Ukraine has resulted in an ongoing war, senseless violence, and Ukrainians forced to seek refuge in other countries,” Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas said in a statement.
“In these extraordinary times, we will continue to offer our support and protection to Ukrainian nationals in the United States.”
- CRISIS IN SRI LANKA, No Gas, No Food, Country is Bankrupt, Politicians Being Beat, Murdered, Gov Buildings on Fire, Over 3000 killed in last 24 hours
- New York Post: Front Page: “Joe’s Train Wreck”
- 12 Nightmarish Economic Trends That We Should Expect To See During The 2nd Half Of 2022
- How Has Monkeypox Spread All Over The Globe At Lightning Speed?
- Everyone is Going to Starve to Death Because of American Lunacy
- Kim Dotcom’s Twitter Thread About the Great Reset
- From 1958, 2003/06 – CDC Vaccine Adverse Events, Smallpox – Holy Hell
- A large fire is spreading from a pallet yard behind the US Foods distribution center in Phoenix, Arizona
- Fed Insider: “The Fed is NOT Coming to Save Stocks This Time”
- Madison Cawthorn Kicked Out of Congress for Blowing the Whistle on GOP Orgies and Calling Out Zelensky