NBC News journalist Keir Simmons recently went to Crimea and reported that most Crimeans are pro-Russia. Now, Ukraine has put him on its hit list website for reporting this fact
NBC News journalist Keir Simmons recently went to Crimea and reported that most Crimeans are pro-Russia. Now, Ukraine has put him on its hit list website for reporting this fact.
What does the U.S. government think about Ukraine adding an NBC journalist to its hit lists? pic.twitter.com/IsaD4ocMKX
— kanekoa.substack.com (@KanekoaTheGreat) March 1, 2023
The journalist associated with NBC News Keir Simmons has been placed on the Ukrainian ‘Mirotvorets’ (Peacemaker) blacklist for alleged crimes against the country.
The government in Kiev has also announced it is investigating the British journalist after he filed a report from Crimea on Tuesday, the Russian TV network RT reported.
— Tess Summers 🇬🇧🇮🇪 (@tesssummers98) March 2, 2023
- Michael Burry Scatter Chart of the Coming Bank Failures
- We Are in the Eye of the Hurricane – What Happens Next?
- Here is a detailed list of privacy oriented Search Engines I’ve found that won’t leave information conveniently under the rug
- WSJ: Two Hundred Banks At Risk Of Bankruptcy
- Scientists sound the alarm as plastic waste forms rocks off coast of Brazil
- Cop car decides its had enough. Just runs over a bunch of people standing in its way…
- If Trump Is Arrested Next Week, He Will Win Re-Election in a Landslide
- 6th-grader is sentenced to 1-day-hard-labor for refusing to listen to CNN’s lies and propaganda.
- Stand Up Comedy Clip “Chinese Spy Balloon” by comedian Jim Breuer
- OPRAH STANDS TO LOSE $590 MILLION AFTER COLLAPSE OF SVB