Again, the world’s major chip and semiconductor companies are watching the conflict closely as the Russian invasion of Ukraine will likely hamper the supply of neon.
Neon is used in lithography to make microchips.
Currently it appears the larger chip manufacturers have plenty in reserve but are worried that if the conflict escalates or is prolonged then again, the industry will suffer as a whole.
- HAPPENING: Shooter’s Grandpa Says Someone Else Bought Him Weapons and Taught Him How to Fire
- It Is Worse Than We Thought
- Hardest landing is GUARANTEED.
- Why did the West Only Go to Shit After WW2 and Not Before?
- Barack Obama absolutely buried by Jason Whitlock.
- This is what happens if you give up your guns: Australia announces TWO YEARS in prison for violating COVID rules
- School shootings were rare until the government put a target on the backs of our children in 1990. What happened in 1990?
- Get ready The tsunami of Layoffs is coming!
- Every Liberal with a Tesla literally screaming!
- Twenty Percent Excess Mortality In Australia