by Chris Black
Demanding withdrawal from Crimea and Donbas shows the Ukrainian government isn’t serious about peace.
A Ukrainian delegation attending these talks was obviously just for show, their masters in Washington have no interest in ending the bloodshed.
Putin and other Russian top officials have been warning of ‘red lines’ for months, centered on NATO military expansion into Ukraine.
Western leaders are an endless parade of improbable clowns. But it is the common folk who will pay the price, as usual.
Ukrainian and Russian officials meet for second round of peace talks: Russian and Ukrainian delegations convened near the Ukraine-Belarus border for a second round of peace talks on Thursday, even as Russian President Vladimir Putin continued to… t.co/tno4lk8wfk #top pic.twitter.com/OCAmItSvjd
— Marcus Evans 📚 ⚛️ 🔭 ⚖️ 💙 🎼 🏅 (@MarcuswevansSr) March 3, 2022
- New York Post: Front Page: “Joe’s Train Wreck”
- From 1958, 2003/06 – CDC Vaccine Adverse Events, Smallpox – Holy Hell
- 5th Circuit Court finds SEC operates unconstitutionally
- A “Smallpox-Like Virus” Has Now Spread To Spain, Portugal And The United States
- Is the next Great Muppet Reaping at hand?
- The Only Thing Clear Over the Last Two Years is that Covid-19 Never Existed?