by Chris Black
This is watching the destruction of a city in real time.
Both of the locations mentioned in the article, the South Side and the Waterfront are popular recreational and retail areas filled with stores, bars, and restaurants.
They’re both rapidly becoming so dangerous that business owners are pulling out. Once these areas become completely uninhabitable, the blacks and anti-Whites will have a field day blaming the decline on White business owners and racist White patrons for declining to put themselves in danger meanwhile the criminal “youths” will just move on to the next area to destroy.
Fudge Farm is an ice cream shop with two locations: South Side and the Waterfront. This week, the store announced its South Side location will shut down over recent violence nearby. t.co/OyqH6Ul99q
— Pete DeLuca WPXI (@PeteDeLucaTV) June 7, 2022
If only had access to more programs! He’ll be a great asset to the community when he’s back out on the street in 18 months.
His foster mother said he tried to drown her and then stabbed her in the neck. t.co/yowt1JSOT0
— KDKA (@KDKA) June 4, 2022
Who wants to live with these people? Serious question.
- With Heroes Like This, Who Needs Putin?
- “Blaming the Victim” has Never Known Such a Vivid Example
- Arizona’s next Gov DESTROYS CNN – Kari Lake
- THERE’S A FINANCIAL HURRICANE COMING RIGHT FOR US BRACE YOURSELVES
- Summer Preview: Rolling Blackouts, Higher Gas Prices, Natural Gas Rationing In Europe And A Historic Diesel Crisis
- A Warning About The Coming Shortages Of Diesel Fuel, Diesel Exhaust Fluid And Diesel Engine Oil
- Armstrong: Prepare for WWIII: The West NEEDS war because the entire financial system is collapsing
- The Supreme Court Just Did Something That Has Many Speculating That The Decision To Overturn Roe v. Wade Will Be Released On Friday
- This is an inflationary recession, the worst in 100 years.
- Alleged President Biden Announces New Pandemic Right before Midterms