Claims they ran Trump’s entire digital campaign.
In other news Alexander Nix CEO of CA has
resigned *been suspended by the board tonight.
- They used self destructing proton mail accounts to cover their tracks
- They admit to using super PACs to hide the origin of negative advertising
- “Defeat Crooked Hillary” came from CA, spread by entities not directly linked to Trump campaign – potentially illegal
- admit to using “proxy organisations” (charities, activists) to spread disinformation
- targeting of Bernie supporters
- Alleged that Russia gained access to Facebook data via CA
- Nix says on undercover video he will not share foreign business dealings with Congress
- Nix refers to the candidate as a mere “puppet” of their craft
I’m hoping they will put them online
Any info will be on their site
Related Posts:We truly are under attack. We need user support now more than ever! For as little as $10, you can support the IWB directly – and it only takes a minute. Thank you. 1,112 views