Jason Hartman discusses some key aspects for real estate investors. One of the most important, and most visible, components of investing is interest rates, and there are some absolutely critical things you need to remember about them. Interest rates impact real estate supply and demand, and home affordability. People buy homes based on payments, not price, and mortgage rates impact those dramatically. Jason also looks at why some libertarians just don’t pay attention to an economic reality and gives a big announcement about the Creating Wealth seminar in Philadelphia in May.
- Here Is Why 37 Percent Of U.S. Farmers In The Western Half Of The Country Are Killing Their Own Crops
- IT’S HAPPENING! MULTIPLE COVID19 LAWSUITS AND WINS.
- Fully Vaccinated Mike Tyson, says he was beaten into submission taking covid vaccine says he’s about to die now in wheelchair
- The Curious Case of Adam Bies Who Was Arrested for Threatening the FEDs After Posting on GAB
- Crime is exploding everywhere. Fake solutions abound
- AN AUTUMN WITH EPIC COLLAPSES OF STOCKS, DEBT, CURRENCIES, MUCH HIGHER INFLATION – LEADING TO POVERTY & SOCIAL UNREST
- The Chinese economy is experiencing a near-complete collapse…
- Pfizer is Funding Facebooks Fact-Checking Partner.
- Too Little, Too Late, Countless People Already Died a Horrible Death!
- Video: Women Tie Themselves in Knots While Attempting to Define “Woman”