Greg Hunter gives the Weekly News Wrap-Up for Friday, May 7, 2021
Montana is the first state to cancel unemployment benefits. It is in response to the very tight labor market as the economy opens back up to an unprecedented worker shortage. 16 million people are still on some form of unemployment at the state or federal level. Will other states follow Montana’s move?
Inflation is roaring back, but the Federal Reserve and the Treasury Department seem to be at war with each other. Fed Head Jay Powell says inflation will be “transitory.” Powell does not seem to be worried about inflation. Meanwhile, Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen says rates are going to have to rise to keep the economy from “overheating.” In other words, Yellen is worried about inflation. Which is it? Well, check prices, and you will see just about everything is going up in price, especially commodities. Gold, silver, lumber, steel, iron ore, corn, wheat and soy beans are all going up—way up. That is inflation. Many in the investment community do not believe it is “transitory” but here to stay and getting worse—much worse.
- “You would have a far-Right government in every country in Europe”
- Another domino is starting to fall…
- US Now Lone Suspect in Nord Stream Pipe Bombing
- Fact checkers are quick on damage control for Project Veritas video. He was literally talking about directed evolution of COVID-19. How in the hell is that not clear enough for you?
- The Food Supply is Contaminated With SPIKE PROTEINS
- The Covid Op Was the Catalyst That Propelled the Entire World Into a Soon Fully Digitized Surveillance State
- Have You Heard Of The “Tradwife Movement”?
- This is EXACTLY how they will take away the CASH. So easy it’s RIDICULOUS.
- The Russians are Going to Break Through Bakhmut
- Woman “forgives” her mothers killer, visits him in jail. Upon release woman gives him a job at the decease mothers house and is quickly killed too.