@AtTheBarns say they are just following the law under the Reopening Ontario Act, O. Reg. 364/20. However under Schedule 1, s2.1(3) of the regulation, proof of vaccination is not required at event spaces "where a patron is entering an indoor area solely to make a retail purchase". pic.twitter.com/6qeGytVHrx
— The Peoples Media (@_ThePeoplesNews) December 19, 2021
See also Swiss Government just changed the law and eliminated shareholder rights in UBS' purchase of Credit Suisse.
- Rothschilds, Rockefellers, and More Redpills
- Things Are Starting To Get Really Crazy Out There…
- Walmart Reports A Large Number Of Store Closings As Catastrophic Retail Collapse Intensify
- These Economic Numbers Are Staggering
- Hillary Clinton leaked emails reason to get rid of Gadaffi
- ‘Unsafe and ineffective’ Pfizer is going to court!
- 29 DEMS JOIN REPUBLICANS TO BLOCK BIDEN
- The US Dollar World Reserve Status is Officially Over
- FRANCE – Now largely ignored by world media.
- The Entire World Economy Could COMPLETELY COLLAPSE At Any Moment.