Discontent from retail investors in Evergrande is reportedly escalating with the latest hostage situation where the troubled property giant’s employees have been held captive in a management office.
Following reports of weekend protests which escalated to the storming of Evergrande’s headquarters, investors have now resorted to holding its management hostage, according to a «Straits Times» report citing social media posts.
«I have with me Nanchang’s top Evergrande representative surnamed Chen,» said Yang Qiwen in a WeChat group, referring to a city in the southeast province of Jiangxi. «He can’t leave the office. There are more than 300 of us [investors] stopping him.»
- Deutsche Bank Is On The Brink Of Collapse: Get Prepared For The Next Lehman Brothers Moment
- Every Christian In America Is A Target Now
- Alleged Leaked Text Messages from the Nashville Trans Shooter of Children Shortly Before the Shooting Took Place – Breaking911 Confirms
- These governments are absolutely clueless …
- 4.7 TRILLION IN NEW TAXES
- “Conservative” Acceptance of Homosexuality is Absolutely Sickening
- Elon: “That’s what people who have the woke mind virus look like to me”
- Congress is preparing a bipartisan PATRIOT Act sequel to completely destroy the Internet as we know it
- Next Domino – Bank of Spain
- Guess Who Is Now Warning That “Commercial Real Estate Is In Trouble”?