On Saturday, the FBI searched the headquarters of a COVID-19 testing company accused of providing false or deceptive test results.
According to The Hill, the federal government has sent more than $124 million to reimburse the Center for COVID Control for conducting COVID-19 tests.
At its busiest, the Center for COVID Control gathered more than 80,000 tests per day from over 300 locations across 26 states, The Hill reported.
However, many states became suspicious of the company, whose 29-year-old founder Aleya Siyaj had previously started an ax-throwing lounge and a donut shop according to NBC News.
- Your Standard Of Living Is Being Systematically Destroyed
- The Everything Bubble Has Officially Burst… The Time to Prepare is NOW!
- DIESELGEDDON – America’s diesel supply on verge of catastrophic collapse, leading to HALTING of food, fertilizer, coal and energy
- Cars Passing Through Chicago Being Attacked
- Bidenflation Still Soaring, But Metals Dive -15% Since May 4th (Food UP 61.5% Under Biden, Gasoline UP 86%, Diesel UP 111%, Rents UP 16%)
- A Bizarre Skin Disease Is Mysteriously Spreading In The UK
- The Baby Chemical Corn Syrup Juice Shortage is Actually Real
- Sudden rise of unvaccinated children with liver damage, were breastfed (by fully vaccinated mothers)
- Now We Are Being Told To Expect Food And Diesel Shortages For The Foreseeable Future
- Freaks on display in Seattle…