Over 300 Bank branches have closed down in Australia since the pandemic accelerated consumers’ switch to online banking.
Many branches that initially had temporarily closed during the height of the pandemic will never reopen and some communities have been left with no local bank.
Banks closed a record 3,324 branches nationwide in 2020. U.S. Bancorp shuttered the most branches — 349 — and Wells Fargo shut down 331. California, New York, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Illinois, and New Jersey saw the most net closures in 2020.
With the number of closures globally not slowing down, are we seeing the end of brick and mortar bank branch?
- CRISIS IN SRI LANKA, No Gas, No Food, Country is Bankrupt, Politicians Being Beat, Murdered, Gov Buildings on Fire, Over 3000 killed in last 24 hours
- New York Post: Front Page: “Joe’s Train Wreck”
- From 1958, 2003/06 – CDC Vaccine Adverse Events, Smallpox – Holy Hell
- A large fire is spreading from a pallet yard behind the US Foods distribution center in Phoenix, Arizona
- Madison Cawthorn Kicked Out of Congress for Blowing the Whistle on GOP Orgies and Calling Out Zelensky
- 5th Circuit Court finds SEC operates unconstitutionally
- A “Smallpox-Like Virus” Has Now Spread To Spain, Portugal And The United States
- Is the next Great Muppet Reaping at hand?
- 12 Nightmarish Economic Trends That We Should Expect To See During The 2nd Half Of 2022
- The Only Thing Clear Over the Last Two Years is that Covid-19 Never Existed?