Talk about NIRP (negative interest rate policy). The Real 30-year mortgage rate (nominal rate – headline CPI YoY) has now fallen to -2.35%.
While the REAL 30-year mortgage rate is at its lowest level since 1975 and President Gerald Ford, home price growth is at its highest in history and higher than the peak of the housing bubble.
And then we have this chart of US House Price-to-Rent ratio. Highest ever! Even exceeding 1975!
Lowest real mortgage rates since Gerald Ford.
- America’s Future is Not So Bleak as You May Be Inclined to Believe
- The Great Currency Crisis of Our Lifetimes Is Starting Now
- From October 1, German streets will be patrolled by the military to prevent riots
- The Truth About the Criminal Sabotage of the Nordstream 1 and 2 Pipelines
- Fired up and blasting the NWO: Italy’s new Prime Minister Giorgia Meloni sums it up perfectly. No wonder the elites and establishment don’t want her to succeed.
- Drunk driving could soon be impossible thanks to new, mandated intrusive computer chips in cars
- The USDA Wants You To Register Your Garden
- A Major Country is Imploding…
- Alleged Neo-Nazi Kills 15 Including 11 Children in School Shooting
- Credit Crunch Has Arrived To The UK – No One Wants To Invest In A Collapsing Economy!