This is scary shit…
473,000 full time soldiers and the rest are weekend warriors.
Russia, has well over a million active military and China…millions.
The Army would fall under 1 million soldiers for the first time in 20 years under the new proposal, with active duty Army falling from 485,000 soldiers to 473,000. That number, combined with National Guard and Reserve forces, puts the U.S. total at 998,500 soldiers.
National Guard and Reserve numbers are expected to stay at 336,000 and 189,500 for fiscal 2023, the report says.
h/t Templar Knight
- New York Post: Front Page: “Joe’s Train Wreck”
- A large fire is spreading from a pallet yard behind the US Foods distribution center in Phoenix, Arizona
- Madison Cawthorn Kicked Out of Congress for Blowing the Whistle on GOP Orgies and Calling Out Zelensky
- From 1958, 2003/06 – CDC Vaccine Adverse Events, Smallpox – Holy Hell
- A “Smallpox-Like Virus” Has Now Spread To Spain, Portugal And The United States
- UTTER CARNAGE: The Stock Market Is Coming Apart Like A 20 Dollar Suit As Fear Sweeps Through Wall Street
- CRISIS IN SRI LANKA, No Gas, No Food, Country is Bankrupt, Politicians Being Beat, Murdered, Gov Buildings on Fire, Over 3000 killed in last 24 hours
- 5th Circuit Court finds SEC operates unconstitutionally
- War Is Over But They Won’t Tell You
- The Biden Admin Calls for End of First and Second Amendment in Response to Buffalo Shooting