Instead of “America first,” the Biden Regime’s mantra is “Ukraine first.”
US Attorney General Merrick Garland made an unannounced visit to Ukraine on Tuesday to discuss efforts to prosecute war crimes from Russia’s invasion.
Merrick Garland is going to make sure the law is applied in Ukraine as hundreds of J-6 defendants rotting in the DC Gulag are denied their Constitutional right to a speedy trial.
Garland met with Ukrainian Prosecutor General Iryna Venediktova to discuss the US’s efforts to prosecute war crimes, Politico reported.
“The unwavering support of the United States for the people of Ukraine” amid “an unprovoked and unjust Russian invasion.” Garland said standing alongside Ukraine’s prosecutor general.
“I’m here to continue our discussions … about the actions that the United States is taking to assist the Ukrainian authorities in holding accountable those responsible for the atrocities, for the war crimes that the entire world has seen,” Garland said.
The US “is sending an unmistakable message: There is no place to hide. We and our partners will pursue every avenue available to make sure that those who are responsible for these atrocities are held accountable,” he said.
Attorney General Merrick Garland made an unannounced visit to Ukraine today to discuss efforts to prosecute war crimes resulting from Russia’s invasion.
— POLITICO (@politico) June 21, 2022
The Biden Regime has sent billion of dollars to Ukraine this year as Americans suffer from high inflation rates and record high gas prices.
- WTF, Who Is Running Our Country?
- Are They Calling For An Insurrection?
- NATO Will Do Nothing if Russia Invades Estonia
- The Destruction of Future Generations is on Full Speed
- Todays SCOTUS ruling was the biggest gift to the DNC.
- Summer Preview: Rolling Blackouts, Higher Gas Prices, Natural Gas Rationing In Europe And A Historic Diesel Crisis
- The Gun Control Bill Has Passed The Senate 65-33
- Teachers are now ARMED in New Mexico, When asked if students felt safer, ALL students raised their hands. Every. Single. One.
- Buying an Illegal Gun in New York City Has Always Been Easy
- You Will Never See This on the News