Just in the money desks…
- Americans will see gas prices to rise to $5 in the coming weeks, as the cost of oil continues to rise in the days following Russia’s invasion of Ukraine, experts say
- The US national average soared to $3.72 per gallon Thursday, with cities like San Francisco seeing an average of $5.05 a gallon and Los Angeles at $5.01
- In states with more costly fuel, such as California and Hawaii, motorists are already are paying nearly $4.50 a gallon, AAA data shows
- California currently sports the highest average gas prices of the 50 states, at $4.80 per gallon, followed by Hawaii at $4.52/gallon and Nevada, at $4.02
- The spike is unlikely to ease soon, according to oil analysts, as the conflict between Russia – one of the world’s major oil producers – and Ukraine intensifies
- Oil prices have rallied amid shipping and supply concerns spurred by Russia’s invasion, with both U.S. crude and Brent at their highest points in over a decade
- Russia is a major energy producer, hence the swings in volatile energy prices
Help Support Independent Media, Please Donate or Subscribe:
- HAPPENING: Shooter’s Grandpa Says Someone Else Bought Him Weapons and Taught Him How to Fire
- It Is Worse Than We Thought
- Hardest landing is GUARANTEED.
- Why did the West Only Go to Shit After WW2 and Not Before?
- Leaked Document: China Preparing for Imminent War with USA Over Taiwan
- An amusing economic indicator: Strippers say a recession is guaranteed because the strip clubs are suddenly empty
- New footage from Shanghai shows desperate people scrambling for food
- Barack Obama absolutely buried by Jason Whitlock.
- This is what happens if you give up your guns: Australia announces TWO YEARS in prison for violating COVID rules
- Pretty much in all Europe is happening but mainstream media are too focused on Ukraine..