Rising commodities prices have been all over the news for several months. The rally has been broad-based and persistent.
So what could possibly derail the commodities rally? U.S. Dollar strength.
King Dollar has not been so king-like over the past several months… but it is starting to show strength after double-bottoming at (1). And it is now attempting to breakout at (2)!
Lumber, precious metals, grains, energy… all types of commodity bulls are watching the US Dollar here.
White hot commodities could really cool off it King Dollar succeeds in breaking out at (2)! Stay tuned!
- It’s Impossible to State How Bad Things Actually Are
- It’s Going to Take Some Very Cool Heads to Keep the Blinken Administration from Destroying the World
- Europe Now Talking About Mobile Phone Network Blackouts
- Worse Than Katrina? It Appears That We Just Witnessed The Most Costly Natural Disaster In U.S. History By A Wide Margin
- India Banks SHUTDOWN For 20 Days
- Putin Annexation Speech (Paraphrased) After Winning in Ukraine
- The Fed Tries and Fails to Hide This Brutal Reality
- There are so many market indicators that we are heading towards a major financial crisis
- This is what’s happening in Democrat run cities. (GRAPHIC)
- All signs point to something huge to happen in next days!