Call it The Fed’s Covid Blitz. The Federal Reserve expanded its balance sheet (red line) as a result of the Covid epidemic.
The US Dollar (green) has declined from 102.817 on March 20, 2020 to 89.937 today.
Since the end of November (pink box), Gold and Bitcoin (particularly Bitcoin) have surged.
Silver? Like Gold, it has rallied since the end of November. But Silver was beaten out by Bitcoin as well.
The big winner today? XRP! US regulator has charged Ripple over its XRP asset, saying it’s a $1.3 billion unregistered offering, not a cryptocurrency. And Ethereum is down slightly.
Speaking of Ripple …
- Fleet Of B-52s Recorded Flying Over Long Island Out To The Atlantic Ocean Toward Europe..Something’s Up…
- There Is Far More Going On Behind The Scenes Than Most People Ever Imagined…
- Doctors Will Report Those Who Refuse The Injections
- Why Is The Mainstream Media Being So Quiet About The Military Strikes That Are Causing Massive Explosions In Iran?
- Top Thai authorities including advisors are prepared to see to it that the Pfizer contracts are declared null and void.
- Americans warned of financial ‘catastrophe
- REPORTS OF EXPLOSIONS IN IRAN AND SYRIA\IRAQ BORDER (2nd Night)
- Credit card delinquency is the new big short
- Are Australian Banks Preparing For A Massive Financial/Economic Crash And Prohibiting Withdrawals?
- Gallon of Milk $9.49