US gasoline prices just rose to an all-time high. Yes, even higher than the Dubya-era gasoline price surge of 2008.
Rising gasoline and diesel prices are helping drive up food prices to the highest level in history.
The proxy war the US is fighting in with Russia in Ukraine is helping drive up food prices. But at the core is Biden’s anti-fossil fuel drilling executive orders starting when Statist Joe (and The Fish) became President.
As The Fed begins unwinding their massive balance sheet, the 10-year US Treasury yield jumped 8.7 basis points.
- TERMINATORS: Killer robots join Ukraine’s line of defense against Russian troops
- Left calls for war in all rural areas says cops cant do nothing
- Whoa! More negative wealth effects coming down the pipe…big recession ahead
- WTF, Who Is Running Our Country?
- Percent change in home sales in total (YoY) and percent change in sales by home price level
- Fed throws Biden under the bus, says hes collapsing the country
- The Biggest Temper Tantrum In U.S. History Has Begun
- The collapse in consumer sentiment is definitive proof that social mood is rolling over. Hard. So far, the declines in stocks have been bought ALL the way down. Each rally has been shorter than the last.
- New Data Shows Massive Drop in Birth Rates After Covid 19 Vax Campaign
- Congressman Jim Jordan gets Debbie Birx to admit the truth…