The Gateway Pundit reported one month ago on March 3rd that the US economy was contracting and in the early stages of a recession. Today’s numbers show that this is still the case.
One month ago we reported that the US economy was contracting and not growing. There were signs that the economy was moving into a recession.
Today those signs continue showing the US is moving in the wrong direction leading to recession.
The IHG Monthy GDP Index shows the US GDP has decreased from last October 2021’s high. Simply put, the US economy is decreasing, not growing.
Not only is the US heading into a recession, but inflation is also at either all-time or 40-year highs.
— Jordan Fife (@JordanFife1) April 4, 2022
SAUDI ARABIA SETS MAY ARAB LIGHT CRUDE OIL OSP TO ASIA AT PLUS $9.35/BBL VS OMAN/DUBAI AVERAGE- PRICING DOCUMENT SEEN BY REUTERS
— First Squawk (@FirstSquawk) April 4, 2022
CITI: Restoration Hardware CEO Friedman's inflation comments last week "echo Citi proprietary credit card data, which show home related spending has decelerated for 4 consecutive weeks, and now is negative Y/Y (-4.7%)." $RH
— Carl Quintanilla (@carlquintanilla) April 4, 2022
- CRISIS IN SRI LANKA, No Gas, No Food, Country is Bankrupt, Politicians Being Beat, Murdered, Gov Buildings on Fire, Over 3000 killed in last 24 hours
- New York Post: Front Page: “Joe’s Train Wreck”
- A large fire is spreading from a pallet yard behind the US Foods distribution center in Phoenix, Arizona
- Madison Cawthorn Kicked Out of Congress for Blowing the Whistle on GOP Orgies and Calling Out Zelensky
- From 1958, 2003/06 – CDC Vaccine Adverse Events, Smallpox – Holy Hell
- 5th Circuit Court finds SEC operates unconstitutionally
- A “Smallpox-Like Virus” Has Now Spread To Spain, Portugal And The United States
- Is the next Great Muppet Reaping at hand?
- UTTER CARNAGE: The Stock Market Is Coming Apart Like A 20 Dollar Suit As Fear Sweeps Through Wall Street
- The Only Thing Clear Over the Last Two Years is that Covid-19 Never Existed?