The mystery of how over 300,000 acres of land were burned in New Mexico has been solved.
The USFS (U.S. Forest Services) admitted that they are responsible for two fires that destroyed thousands of acres of land and homes in New Mexico.
Both the Hermits Peak Fire and the Calf Canyon Fire were started by the USFS.
Environmentalists previously blamed the effects of climate change for being responsible for the fire but they were wrong.
US Govt To Blame For Burning 312,320 Acres In New Mexico t.co/X5xQFfN0N9 via @DailyCaller
— Chris 🇺🇸 (@Chris_1791) May 27, 2022
Massive New Mexico Fire Started By U.S. Forest Service t.co/ZFZBdhg6sK
— zerohedge (@zerohedge) May 28, 2022
Two largest forest fires in New Mexico are the fault of the federal government.
The federal government causes more problems than it solves problems.
And the people pay for it all.
— Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene🇺🇸 (@RepMTG) May 28, 2022
- AZ overturns election judgement to verify signatures
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- A Full Blown US Conflict With Iran at Israel’s Insistence Is Approaching
- I am surprised a Japanese magazine would allow this to run, but it is correct…
- Inter-Bank Lending Has Stopped And We’re On The Verge Of A Crash
- “The Banks Are Melting”, And Signs Of A Major Credit Contraction Are Already Starting To Emerge
- ‘Largest Satanic Gathering in History’ Will Require Masks and Vaccinations
- New York Times: “Stolen Valor: The U.S. Volunteers in Ukraine Who Lie, Waste and Bicker. James Vasquez, in fact, was never deployed to Kuwait…”
- Bibi Netanyahu Squashes Embarrassing Anti-Christian Bill
- The market is being held up by 7 companies