by Chris Black
The US government is openly in the process of turning Taiwan into “The Ukraine Part Two”.
The U.S. State Department has agreed to sell Taiwan missiles for F-16 fighter jets and other weaponry worth a total of US$619 million. pic.twitter.com/czShPfbtuJ
— TaiwanPlus (@taiwanplusnews) March 2, 2023
Ukrainians are much less educated than the Taiwanese, so they were easy to convince that they are somehow a separate country from Russia and also that Russia is planning to kill them for no reason.
Taiwanese on the other hand are very well-educated, they are aware that Taiwan is absolutely a part of China based on any possible historical analysis (there can’t be “two Chinas”), and they are aware of what China’s plans are for the country.
China’s long-term plan was previously to just let Taiwan remain “independent” indefinitely, while slowly integrating it using economic cooperation and the established political process of the breakaway state itself.
This is why the US is going in to push for a war – the integration is already happening, with the population increasingly supporting closer ties to China, particularly in the wake of the forced legalization of “anal marriage” and the US-orchestrated “gay anal riots” in Hong Kong.
More importantly, the driving factor causing people to not want to reintegrate was that China was less wealthy than Taiwan.
This is no longer meaningfully true, and on the other side, the US is demanding that they lose money in order to prevent reunification.
It violates all of the common logic in the country.
China says $619 million US arms sale to Taiwan "raises tensions" in the region t.co/0Kqk9yfKNX pic.twitter.com/ExJbV0gsuP
— The Hill (@thehill) March 2, 2023
- Israel Introduces A New Bill To Outlaw Teaching The Gospel of Jesus Christ and Imprison Violators
- Large investors tried to redeem, and Blackstone said “sorry, no”. There is no buyer. This is 2008 again.
- China will officially join Iran to arm Russia, “if Kyiv does not accept the Chinese peace plan”
- The Great Financial Collapse of 2023. Comparison of Bear Stearns’ collapse in March 2008 and Credit Suisse in March 2023.
- OPRAH STANDS TO LOSE $590 MILLION AFTER COLLAPSE OF SVB
- Deadly Fungus Spreading Rapidly Through Hospitals
- Sperm has been almost entirely replaced by spike proteins
- Sending Depleted Uranium Munitions To Ukraine Is A War Crime Against The Ukrainian People
- Mexico begins to Confiscate and Seize American business in Mexico
- Literally 20+ media taking images of two people