NYT SOURCES: WASHINGTON AND ITS ALLIES CONSIDER SECURING A SUCCESSOR TO ZELINSKY IF HE IS KILLED OR ARRESTED
— First Squawk (@FirstSquawk) March 6, 2022
Secretary of State Anthony Blinken said on Sunday that the Ukrainian government has “plans in place” to ensure the “continuity of government” should President Volodymr Zelensky be killed. Zelensky insists he is still in Kiev, but western officials have already reportedly planned to set him up as a leader in exile.
“The Ukrainians have plans in place that I’m not going to talk about or get into any details on to make sure that there is what we would call continuity of government one way or another,” Blinken told CBS News when asked about the prospect on Sunday, adding “let me leave it at that.”
The US’ top diplomat then called Zelensky and his cabinet the “embodiment of these incredibly brave Ukrainian people.”
- The Level Of Evil In Our Society Is Off The Charts
- Insiders are running to the exit…
- World War 3: The Stage Is Being Set For The United States To Go To War With China And Russia Simultaneously
- Irish President Says Elon Musk is a Dictator Because He Wants to Give People Too Much Freedom
- China Responds to Joe Biden’s Declaration of War
- DEF fluid shortage…Shortage of Urea will cause shortage of DEF used in ALL modern diesel engines.
- IMF Says This is the Biggest Crisis Since World War II
- Democrat Candidate Tells Drug Addicts to Break Into Empty Houses and Live There
- Did Klaus Schwab Just Threaten Brazil President Bolosonaro for NOT Signing the Pandemic Treaty? We “Powerful” “Have the Means to Impose the State of the World”
- Pfizer Tells Federal Judge that Pfizer Owns the Federal Government and Is thereby Immune to Normal Contract Law