Between The Federal Reserve’s unorthodox monetary policy and insane spending from Congress and Biden Administration, we are seeing a near 20% rise in home prices for August.
Please note that pre-COVID the Case-Shiller home price index (national) was growing at 4%. Thanks to Fed Stimulypto, home prices are roaring at near 20% YoY.
Phoenix AZ home prices are growing at a 33.31% pace. The slowest growing? The US “shoot ’em up” capital, Chicago, is growing at 12.72% and is the slowest growing Case-Shiller 20 city.
I feel like I am living in the movie “Cloverfield” with The Federal Reserve as the uncontrollable monster.
UPDATE: Columbus Ohio as of Q2 2021 is growing at a 13% YoY pace.
- KanYe West Red Pills Alex Jones About National Socialism and Hitler
- “Baal-enci-aga” Literally Means “Baal The King”
- The Numbers Are Screaming That A Giant Tsunami Of U.S. Layoffs Has Now Begun
- Check your 401(k)’s fine print! Because now Biden wants to raid YOURS to fund net zero and ‘diversity’.
- Supreme Court Case to Remove Biden On Docket. Finally Justice? Or is America Dead?
- The U.S. Economy Just Took A Very Dark Turn
- CREDIT SUISSE is the next Bear Stearns?
- Terrifying Event Happening RIGHT NOW & MSM Is Doing Everything To Shut It Down!
- Marauding Bands Of Looters Are Stealing Billions Of Dollars Worth Of Merchandise As America Descends Into Lawlessness
- Housing Bubble 2.0 is bursting. Cue the next Great Financial Crisis in 3-2-1