US new home sales rose a whopping 14% in September as the median price of new home sales rose 20.1%.
Existing home sales still remain low allowing median prices to soar with Fed money printing.
New home sales surged as The Fed turns a blind eye to out-of-control inflation in prices.
Thanks to The Fed, new homes under $150,000 have disappeared and new homes over $500,000 have grown to 31% of all new homes. Where have all the starter homes gone?
Between Fed stimulypto and massive over-spending by Congress and the Biden Administration, the economic system is clogged like an interstate toilet, driving construction prices soaring.
Apparently Fed Chair Jerome Powell and Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen have never experienced clogged plumbing in their homes. And President Joe Biden has probably forgotten.
I can’t wait to hear if Biden’s press secretary Jen Psnarki attempts to put a positive spin on this debacle.
- Israel Introduces A New Bill To Outlaw Teaching The Gospel of Jesus Christ and Imprison Violators
- Large investors tried to redeem, and Blackstone said “sorry, no”. There is no buyer. This is 2008 again.
- China will officially join Iran to arm Russia, “if Kyiv does not accept the Chinese peace plan”
- The Great Financial Collapse of 2023. Comparison of Bear Stearns’ collapse in March 2008 and Credit Suisse in March 2023.
- OPRAH STANDS TO LOSE $590 MILLION AFTER COLLAPSE OF SVB
- Deadly Fungus Spreading Rapidly Through Hospitals
- Sperm has been almost entirely replaced by spike proteins
- Sending Depleted Uranium Munitions To Ukraine Is A War Crime Against The Ukrainian People
- Mexico begins to Confiscate and Seize American business in Mexico
- Literally 20+ media taking images of two people