John Burns consulting has this interesting chart showing a slight slowdown in home price growth. But HPI growth is still growing strong. At 17% YoY in June.
The Case-Shiller National home price index, growing at 14.6% Yo is lagged with reporting only as of April. But you can see the slowing M2 Money Stock YoY. Although M2 Money stock is still growing at a sizzling 13.84% YoY as of May.
So if John Burns is correct, then we should see an increase in the next Case-Shiller report for May, then a slight slowdown in Case-Shiller’s June report.
But if we look at new home prices (net of incentives), we see a 20% YoY price increase (Source: John Burns)
And the housing pump is primed with the lowest REAL 30-year mortgage rate since 1975.
- The Fed Tries and Fails to Hide This Brutal Reality
- PayPal goes full 1984 in November…
- India Banks SHUTDOWN For 20 Days
- There are so many market indicators that we are heading towards a major financial crisis
- Federal Reserve and Government in the Sunshine Meeting Notice Alert! Advanced Notice of a Meeting under Expedited Procedures for a Closed Board Meeting on October 3, 2022
- It’s Impossible to State How Bad Things Actually Are
- It’s Going to Take Some Very Cool Heads to Keep the Blinken Administration from Destroying the World
- Banks are over leveraged by 2 quadrillion… The calm before the storm
- Putin is “The New Hitler” as Nuclear War With Russia Becoming Increasingly Probable
- Cool explanation on how Germany f***** itself.