Mortgage purchase applications rose 3.24% from the previous week, according to data from the Mortgage Bankers Association. However, purchase applications are down 9.3% from
Mortgage refinancing applications declined -1.57% from the previous week as mortgage rates rose from 3.23% to 3.30%.
- Rothschilds, Rockefellers, and More Redpills
- Things Are Starting To Get Really Crazy Out There…
- Walmart Reports A Large Number Of Store Closings As Catastrophic Retail Collapse Intensify
- These Economic Numbers Are Staggering
- Hillary Clinton leaked emails reason to get rid of Gadaffi
- ‘Unsafe and ineffective’ Pfizer is going to court!
- 29 DEMS JOIN REPUBLICANS TO BLOCK BIDEN
- The US Dollar World Reserve Status is Officially Over
- FRANCE – Now largely ignored by world media.
- The Entire World Economy Could COMPLETELY COLLAPSE At Any Moment.
See also Swiss Government just changed the law and eliminated shareholder rights in UBS' purchase of Credit Suisse.