US not ready to agree to Russia’s security proposals regarding NATO – WH spox Jen Psaki pic.twitter.com/HIwsH8Fy4a
— RT (@RT_com) December 23, 2021
"They discussed NATO’s dual-track approach to Russia, noting the Alliance remains ready for meaningful dialogue with Russia, while standing united to defend and protect Allies," adds @StateDeptSpox.
— Steve Herman (@W7VOA) December 23, 2021
UPDATE | Psaki: US not ready to agree to Russian security proposals regarding NATO t.co/fIt4okCTOb
— Sputnik (@SputnikInt) December 23, 2021
- You Will Be Shocked By How Much Money Is Being Pulled Out Of U.S. Banks, And Now The Biggest Bank In Germany Is In Trouble
- Here is a detailed list of privacy oriented Search Engines I’ve found that won’t leave information conveniently under the rug
- Weird war in Ukraine …
- Walls are Closing In for Alvin Bragg. Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene calls for his arrest
- Mexico ready for war against America, as 500,000 march in support of Mexican sovereignty/military intervention
- Rothschilds took their bank private by paying out all shareholders a 28% bonus to get it done as fast as possible a few weeks before the crisis
- Hell is breaking loose in Israel
- This is how awesome Real Estate investments are in hyperinflation – Weimar example
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Germany on STRIKE – Largest strike in decades – No public transport, railroads, airports….everything!