What’s happened in the wake of the US withdrawal from Afghanistan really is as unexpected or catastrophic as US media is currently reporting, or are US journalists overplaying a war they have all but ignored for more than a decade? Rick Sanchez argues that it was only unexpected to those not paying attention. Meanwhile, China and other regional powers have vowed to work with the Taliban to stabilize the country they again control. “Boom Bust” host Ben Swann reports on joint military exercises between Tajikistan and China near the Afghan border and what it says about the future of the region.
See also EVEN CHINA WANTS TO DECOUPLE FROM CHINA: Foxconn says it’s looking to move away from China.
- Stanford business study shows bank values are actually $2trillion lower than book value
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Putin Announces Agreement for the Yuan to Become the New Global Reserve Currency
- Incredibly Good Article in The Economist About the Banking Crisis
- Are They Actually Trying To Crash The Economy On Purpose?
- UBS may bail out of the Credit Suisse deal, too many issues.
- UKRAINE WAR ENDING?
- To the moon! The interest payments of the US Government as old debt is rolled into new one.
- The UN Moves to Take Control of ALL Water
- Elon Musk responds to Biden’s bullshit nationalization of land in Texas
See also The Absolute Madman! "Russia is not our enemy" "They're turning us into a third world country"