US pending home sales for February surprised to the downside, down -4.1% MoM and -5.4% YoY, as mortgage rates soar.
And inventory remains MIA.
Not surprisingly, March median sales prices are up 17% YoY.
University of Michigan buying conditions for housing is the lowest since the Carter inflation fiasco.
Let’s see if The Fed will continues its plans to raise rates and trim their balance sheet. Or will Powell be “Runaround Jay.”
- Hillary Clinton leaked emails reason to get rid of Gadaffi
- Stagflation 2023: The Looming Economic Nightmare You Can’t Afford to Ignore
- Deutsche Bank Is On The Brink Of Collapse: Get Prepared For The Next Lehman Brothers Moment
- The US Dollar World Reserve Status is Officially Over
- Satan Has Become One Of The Hottest Spiritual Figures In America
- S686 Patriot Act 2.0 – This is the bill that lets them kick down your door and kill your dog because you are guilty for doubting the Biden regime.
- ‘Unsafe and ineffective’ Pfizer is going to court!
- US Banks are seeing the largest drop in bank deposits since the Great Financial Crisis and a ‘second wave’ is coming
- Shocking Biden hot-mic reveals how handlers program his every move WATCH. Yes, this is 100% real.
- The recession is here, the market crash is next.