US pending home sales for February surprised to the downside, down -4.1% MoM and -5.4% YoY, as mortgage rates soar.
And inventory remains MIA.
Not surprisingly, March median sales prices are up 17% YoY.
University of Michigan buying conditions for housing is the lowest since the Carter inflation fiasco.
Let’s see if The Fed will continues its plans to raise rates and trim their balance sheet. Or will Powell be “Runaround Jay.”
- HAPPENING: Shooter’s Grandpa Says Someone Else Bought Him Weapons and Taught Him How to Fire
- It Is Worse Than We Thought
- Hardest landing is GUARANTEED.
- Why did the West Only Go to Shit After WW2 and Not Before?
- Barack Obama absolutely buried by Jason Whitlock.
- This is what happens if you give up your guns: Australia announces TWO YEARS in prison for violating COVID rules
- School shootings were rare until the government put a target on the backs of our children in 1990. What happened in 1990?
- Get ready The tsunami of Layoffs is coming!
- Every Liberal with a Tesla literally screaming!
- Twenty Percent Excess Mortality In Australia