JUST IN – United States producer price inflation jumps to 6.6% in May, the largest year-over-year increase in history.
— Disclose.tv 🚨 (@disclosetv) June 15, 2021
Bass noted that the Federal Reserve’s easy-money policy has added about 34% more money to the system in the last 14 months, a move that effectively cuts into the consumer’s buying power. “That means people that have money in the bank, in their savings, are losing, call it 5% to 12% of their purchasing power now annually,” he said.
- PayPal goes full 1984 in November…
- Banks are over leveraged 2 QUADRILLION dollars in derivatives. This will be the worst financial collapse EVER.
- Musk tweets wrong think poll. Twitter explodes – Zelensky Responds
- Over the last week, the mainstream news media claimed that hurricanes are becoming more frequent & intense, but they’re not, as the data clearly show.
- Warning: the Fed Didn’t Pivot Yesterday… If Anything It Doesn’t Need to Anymore
- Multiple sources: Weird yellow light seen above Belgorod, Russia. What is it?
- Gov Just Seized Our Water – Notified Us Can’t Grow A Garden Next Year / Off Grid Living In A Tiny House
- Alanis Morissette to boyfriend: “You’re essentially my employee and I like you having to depend on me”
- A Timeline Of 12 Historic Events That Have All Happened Within The Past 12 Days
- Now he just convinced me that Russia didn’t do it