For your viewing pleasure.
Looks an awful lot like 2005 before the housing price crash, financial crisis and Great Recession. US home prices, HOUSING inflation, is growing at 16.61% YoY, GDP Price index QoQ (annualized) is growing at 6.10%, and average hourly earnings is growing at 4.20% YoY.
- Deutsche Bank Is On The Brink Of Collapse: Get Prepared For The Next Lehman Brothers Moment
- The Truth About the Uprising in Israel
- Hillary Clinton leaked emails reason to get rid of Gadaffi
- The recession is here, the market crash is next.
- Shocking Biden hot-mic reveals how handlers program his every move WATCH. Yes, this is 100% real.
- Forget the Global Collapse. Be Mad at Trump and Putin Instead.
- The Most Common Lie Used to Justify Third World Immigration Was That It Would “Improve” Western Economies
- Woman beats herself with hammer to frame boyfriend for abusing her and it worked until her friend released this footage…
- Trans terrorist kills Christian kids. Media:
- The ‘Trans Resistance Network’ has released a statement that Audrey Hale is the real victim in the Christian school shooting
See also Gold prices could notch an all-time high soon — and stay there:Gold’s all-time high was $2,075 in August 2020, according to Refinitiv data.Tina Tenge from financial services company CMC Markets,xpects gold will trade between $2,500 to $2,600 an ounce.