According to the Atlanta Fed’s GDPNow forecast, US GDP forecast for Q4 is 7.541%. This combined with elevated U-3 unemployment (6.7% thanks to state and local government shutdowns) and slowing growth for low-wage workers (those most impacted by government shutdowns) shows that the US economy is still strong. Despite the AP saying “Biden inherits damaged economy, with signs of hope emerging”.
FHFA’s purchase-only house price index is soaring at 10.2% YoY, thanks in part to massive money printing by The Federal Reserve (25.4% YoY).
The Biden Administration is already altering the employment landscape by cancelling the Excel Pipeline deal (killing 10,000 jobs) and trying to raise the minimum wage to $15 per hour (that the CBO claims could cause 3.7 million jobs to be lost). Let’s see how Biden and Company regulate their way to economic growth. /sarc
And good luck trying to increase homeownership rates with historic low housing inventory and skyrocketing home prices.
- You Will Be Shocked By How Much Money Is Being Pulled Out Of U.S. Banks, And Now The Biggest Bank In Germany Is In Trouble
- Here is a detailed list of privacy oriented Search Engines I’ve found that won’t leave information conveniently under the rug
- Weird war in Ukraine …
- Walls are Closing In for Alvin Bragg. Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene calls for his arrest
- Mexico ready for war against America, as 500,000 march in support of Mexican sovereignty/military intervention
- Rothschilds took their bank private by paying out all shareholders a 28% bonus to get it done as fast as possible a few weeks before the crisis
- Hell is breaking loose in Israel
- This is how awesome Real Estate investments are in hyperinflation – Weimar example
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Germany on STRIKE – Largest strike in decades – No public transport, railroads, airports….everything!