U.S. Quarantine Stations are part of a comprehensive system that serves to limit the introduction and spread of contagious diseases in the United States. They are located at 20 ports of entry and land-border crossings where most international travelers arrive (see map below).
They are staffed with medical and public health officers from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and managed by CDC’s Division of Global Migration and Quarantine. These health officers decide whether ill persons can enter the United States and what measures should be taken to prevent the spread of contagious diseases.
- Bill Gates Developing Vaccine That Spreads ‘Like a Virus’ To Vaccinate People Without Consent
- The World Is Collapsing Around Us And The Crowd Is No Longer Hedged
- Social Security payments: Millions of SSI recipients to get two checks worth up to $1,652 next month
- Democrats just screwed the whole country…
- Pennsylvania’s Unemployment Is Insolvent & Now Sending Notices To Claimants Who’ve Received Full Benefits To PAY IT ALL BACK.
- Now They Are Literally Bowing Down And Worshipping Baal Right In Front Of Our Eyes
- Insurance CEO, Todd Callender says the real pandemic is NOW.
- One Of The Most Tragic Things That I Have Read In A Long Time
- AOC..after only a few years on the squad..Net Worth 29 MILLION
- Recession is here and major liquidity squeeze on-going. US Treasuries expect a Fed pivot and either deep US recession or shortage of collateral. Neither look great for stock markets