As of Monday, the nation’s seven-day average of daily new Covid-19 cases increased more than 30% compared with a week ago, according to a CNBC analysis of Johns Hopkins University data.
Texas, Arizona and California are among the number of states mostly across the American South and West that have seen a dramatic increase in cases over the past few weeks as they started reopening their economies.
California saw a massive jump in its daily report of positive cases on Monday, adding 6,219 new cases, according to data from Johns Hopkins.
As of Monday, there are 3,110 people currently hospitalized in Texas based on a seven-day moving average, which is a 43% increase compared with a week ago, according to Covid Tracking Project data.
WHY is the market still going up when cases are exponentially increasing? I am absolutely speechless. I can’t bring myself to understand and if I don’t get it I just cannot put money into the market. We should be hitting March bottoms over this but we aren’t. WHY
- Hillary Clinton leaked emails reason to get rid of Gadaffi
- Stagflation 2023: The Looming Economic Nightmare You Can’t Afford to Ignore
- Deutsche Bank Is On The Brink Of Collapse: Get Prepared For The Next Lehman Brothers Moment
- The US Dollar World Reserve Status is Officially Over
- Satan Has Become One Of The Hottest Spiritual Figures In America
- S686 Patriot Act 2.0 – This is the bill that lets them kick down your door and kill your dog because you are guilty for doubting the Biden regime.
- ‘Unsafe and ineffective’ Pfizer is going to court!
- US Banks are seeing the largest drop in bank deposits since the Great Financial Crisis and a ‘second wave’ is coming
- Shocking Biden hot-mic reveals how handlers program his every move WATCH. Yes, this is 100% real.
- The recession is here, the market crash is next.