by Chris Black
What’s in a number, right?
— Forbes Middle East (@Forbes_MENA_) May 4, 2022
This trade deficit is really remarkable. Immigration is at an ALL-TIME high, Black crime is off the charts, highest inflation in 40 years… the attempt by the System to return to neoliberal “normalcy” under Biden-Harris is objectively an unmitigated disaster, on all fronts.
There is no going back to the “good times” of the 80s and 90s because the inevitable consequences of American liberalism and globalism have caught up with it, and started catching up with it already with 9/11 and the 2008 recession.
Things have only gotten worse since then, for everyone except Jews and the super-rich. Putting another Clinton-Bush style administration in power after artificially suppressing the populist challenge was basically this System’s version of the Congress of Vienna.
But historical forces have been unleashed that will lead to the downfall of the empire eventually, no matter what they do to put the genie back in the bottle.
- New York Post: Front Page: “Joe’s Train Wreck”
- From 1958, 2003/06 – CDC Vaccine Adverse Events, Smallpox – Holy Hell
- 5th Circuit Court finds SEC operates unconstitutionally
- A “Smallpox-Like Virus” Has Now Spread To Spain, Portugal And The United States
- Is the next Great Muppet Reaping at hand?
- The Only Thing Clear Over the Last Two Years is that Covid-19 Never Existed?