We demonstrate that a single dose of these vaccines induces strong type 1 CD4+ and CD8+ T cell responses, as well as long-lived plasma and memory B cell responses. Additionally, we detect robust and sustained neutralizing antibody responses and the antibodies elicited by nucleoside-modified mRNA vaccines do not show antibody-dependent enhancement of infection in vitro. Our findings suggest that the nucleoside-modified mRNA-LNP vaccine platform can induce robust immune responses and is a promising candidate to combat COVID-19.
In the first part of this chapter we will describe the interactions of B cells with helper T cells that lead to the production of antibodies, the affinity maturation of this antibody response, the isotype switching that confers functional diversity, and the generation of memory B cells that provide long-lasting immunity to reinfection. In the rest of the chapter we will discuss in detail the mechanisms whereby antibodies contain and eliminate infections.
By the very fact that it doesn’t have a long lasting affect and doesn’t produce long lasting antibodies or B cell immune response demonstrates this ‘modified’ RNA vaccine isn’t working and is very likely causing a ‘hyper’ response in susceptible individuals.
If our nation survives this intact and we right the ship in the next decade, Americans will look back on this with the same shame the Tuskegee Experiments. Only on a grander scale.
h/t Clarence Winchester
- This is the future they have planned for us…
- Are They Essentially Erasing Most Of The Internet?
- Heads Up: Something big is going down. Just about every commodity is collapsing in price. Things deteriorated so much that all the supply chain metrics have become way less constrained
- Bill Gates: Social Credit Scores Are An “Asset”
- Horrific news from Sodom Island
- China’s Warning ENTIRE Economy Will Collapse In 34 Days
- The Dead Internet theory just got even creepier….
- People Are Going To Go Absolutely Insane When Food Prices Double Or Triple From Current Levels
- CDC is quietly deleting misleading information from their website. The following statement was removed from their website between July 16th and July 22nd
- If you are waiting for recession, inflation down, FED pivot, etc., by the time it happens, markets would have already priced most or all of it in. Right on schedule… Michael Burry says the Big Crash is anytime now!