From here and here there were 43 deaths amongst 1,877 adverse events (US only) reported for the week ended 10 March 2023. This lifts the cumulative number of US deaths reported to VAERS to 17,114 and the number of adverse events to 943,912. Adverse events and deaths reported to VAERS in any given week could have occurred days, weeks or months ago.
The number of dead over the last two years of 17,000 is equivalent to one Jumbo jet with 300 people on board crashing every two weeks – with the FAA saying “nothing to see here – move along”.
See also FBI Has Been Testing Facial Recognition Software on Americans for YEARS Without Their Knowledge or Consent
- Never in history have we had all three issues happening at once…
- Janet Yellen Just Poured Lighter Fluid On Every Small Bank In America
- Here is a detailed list of privacy oriented Search Engines I’ve found that won’t leave information conveniently under the rug
- 2023: A Year When Everything Is Suddenly Breaking Loose All At Once
- Just wow! Elon is losing it bigly.
- Scott Adams: “It’s Going TOO FAR; I’m DANGEROUS Now; I’m Going to HATE You; White Men Are F…ING DONE” (GRAPHIC)
- 186 More Banks “Are At Risk Of Failure”, And That Could Push Us Into The Next Great Depression
- The Great Financial Collapse of 2023. Comparison of Bear Stearns’ collapse in March 2008 and Credit Suisse in March 2023.
- WTF is up with Boot Club & Blackeyes?
- Ellen Brown: The Looming Quadrillion Dollar Derivatives Tsunami
See also Excellent speech in the UK parliament uses the governments own data to blow apart the c-19 vaccine narrative