Be prepared for some extreme weather in Metro Vancouver this weekend.
While locals have been bracing themselves for the possibility of snow and cold weather, an arctic outflow warning is now in effect for the region that includes some near-record cold temperatures.
Environment Canada has issued a weather warning for Metro Vancouver that states that arctic winds and falling temperatures will combine to produce wind chill values below minus 20.
“An arctic ridge of high pressure over the B.C. interior will bring strong and bitterly cold outflow winds to coastal communities beginning Saturday night,” reads the warning.
Temperatures are expected to remain well below seasonal and will bottom out near-record cold temperatures into next week. The cold weather is expected to subside on Wednesday as temperatures increase.
- Israel Introduces A New Bill To Outlaw Teaching The Gospel of Jesus Christ and Imprison Violators
- Large investors tried to redeem, and Blackstone said “sorry, no”. There is no buyer. This is 2008 again.
- China will officially join Iran to arm Russia, “if Kyiv does not accept the Chinese peace plan”
- The Great Financial Collapse of 2023. Comparison of Bear Stearns’ collapse in March 2008 and Credit Suisse in March 2023.
- OPRAH STANDS TO LOSE $590 MILLION AFTER COLLAPSE OF SVB
- Deadly Fungus Spreading Rapidly Through Hospitals
- Sperm has been almost entirely replaced by spike proteins
- Sending Depleted Uranium Munitions To Ukraine Is A War Crime Against The Ukrainian People
- Mexico begins to Confiscate and Seize American business in Mexico
- Literally 20+ media taking images of two people