Late last week, when we were stunned to report that Biden had called on states to bribe vaccine holdouts with a $100 “mini stimmy” to get vaccinated, we said that this infuriatingly perverted incentive would backfire spectacularly, as it would not only set expectations for even higher bribes by authorities and employers, but would also lead to far lower vaccination rates as the hesitant waited for ever higher sums of money to get the jab.
Sure enough, just one day later, we also reported that Walmart had upped the ante and was offering $150 for staff to get the covid vaccine – which we now know does nothing to prevent the actual spread of the virus and is therefore not a “social good” but merely minimizes the risk of hospitalization – and we concluded that “the bribes are increasing right on schedule. In 1 month, holdouts should get 4 digits.”
WALMART DOUBLES INCENTIVE TO $150 FOR STAFF TO GET VACCINE
The bribes are increasing right on schedule. In 1 month, holdouts should get 4 digits.
— zerohedge (@zerohedge) July 30, 2021
Well, we must admit that we were very wrong: it took just 4 days.
According to Bloomberg, Vanguard is now offering $1,000 to employees who get vaccinated by October. The giant asset manager is extending the payments to all workers who can prove they’ve gotten a Covid-19 vaccine, even if they were inoculated before the firm extended the offer. A Vanguard spokeswoman confirmed the company is offering an incentive.
- Deutsche Bank Is On The Brink Of Collapse: Get Prepared For The Next Lehman Brothers Moment
- Every Christian In America Is A Target Now
- Alleged Leaked Text Messages from the Nashville Trans Shooter of Children Shortly Before the Shooting Took Place – Breaking911 Confirms
- These governments are absolutely clueless …
- 4.7 TRILLION IN NEW TAXES
- “Conservative” Acceptance of Homosexuality is Absolutely Sickening
- Elon: “That’s what people who have the woke mind virus look like to me”
- Congress is preparing a bipartisan PATRIOT Act sequel to completely destroy the Internet as we know it
- Next Domino – Bank of Spain
- Guess Who Is Now Warning That “Commercial Real Estate Is In Trouble”?