this one is an eye opener on the Strzok family and it’s connections to DC.
(1) #AboutStrzok This is #PeterStrzok . He is in his 40s. He works for the #FBI . He was the only person to interview @HillaryClinton , with no recording, on her #HRCEmail investigation . pic.twitter.com/vzo2vUkVT7
— Housatonic™ [RR] 🇺🇸 (@HousatonicITS) January 19, 2018
DOJ recovers missing messages between FBI agents
The Justice Department’s in-house watchdog said Thursday the feds had recovered five months of missing text messages exchanged between two FBI officials whom Republicans accused of being biased against President Trump.In a letter to Republican lawmakers, Inspector General Michael Horowitz said the messages between agent Peter Strzok and lawyer Lisa Page — who reportedly were having an affair — were recovered using “forensic tools.”“The [IG] has been investigating this matter and, this week, succeeded in using forensic tools to recover text messages from FBI devices,” read the letter to Sens. Chuck Grassley of Iowa and Ron Johnson of Wisconsin.In texts previously released to Congress, Strzok and Page referred to Trump as an “idiot” and a “loathsome human.”After news reports about the messages surfaced, lawmakers demanded to see them amid Republican concerns that FBI officials were biased against Trump.
- Biden Just Politicized 401(k)s
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Fauci Admits: ‘I Got My 2nd Vax Yesterday, & I Feel Like Sh*t Today!’
- New York Times: “Stolen Valor: The U.S. Volunteers in Ukraine Who Lie, Waste and Bicker. James Vasquez, in fact, was never deployed to Kuwait…”
- Miami Beach braces for new spring break chaos after 2 murders in 36 hours
- US Authorities Weigh Expansion of Emergency Lending Facility Amid Banking Crisis
- ‘Largest Satanic Gathering in History’ Will Require Masks and Vaccinations
- AZ overturns election judgement to verify signatures
- IRAN WAR is about to start
- FRENCH GONE WILD – Let’s have some wine while…
See also U.S. Treasury to Release Biden Family’s Suspicious Bank Reports to House Oversight Committee